Sunday, January 12, 2014

New Book Shelf


I finally bought a book shelf for the family room for my books.  I took all the books from the garage and put them in alphabetical order by author.  The books you see are books I have NOT READ. I noticed I had a few books from the same authors.

V.C. Andrews took up most of the top shelf and Danielle Steele took up most of the bottom shelf.

I also found that I had a few classics like Little Woman, Gone with the Wind, and Thorn Birds.  I have not read them.

Some of those books I have purchased from garage sales.  I also was given quite a few books when my grandmother in Florida passed away and when my grandfather in NJ passed away my grandmother gave me a few as well.  I donated most to the library but kept the ones I thought I may someday want to read.

My goal for 2014 will be to start reading these old books.  With so many to read I may just try to continue the ABC challenge.  My plan also is to read them and then donate them or swap them at a used book store.

Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment