Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Bout of Books 11.0 - Update Day 2

Tuesday
Number of books I've read today:
Deathnote 2 - Pg 200-256 = 56 pages
Wallbanger - Pg 146-179 = 33 pages
Ready Player One - Pg 56-58 = 2 pages
Rose Project - Pg 22-44 = 22 pages
All the Light we Cannot see 1-24 = 24 pages
Alcatraz audio 30 minutes with kids
Total number of books I've read:
Today's Page Count = 137
Total Weeks Page Count: 245 
Books Completed:0
Why? Not liking Ready Player One.  Too many descriptions.  

Create a Sentence Challenge and Giveaway


For this challenge, I want you to pick some awesome books out and make a sentence with the first two words from each of your books.  I have tried this myself and it can be a little tricky because the lack of verbs in the first two words of the book.  Therefore, you can add another word that is not from the first two words of the books if you wish.  The more ridiculous, the better. 


I Remember My Mother After A One Summer Somebody Stabbed The Butterfly.

For this sentence, I used the following books: 
  • Earthbound by Aprilynne Pike
  • Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  • Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
  • Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz
  • Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover
  • Anywhere by Jon Robinson


No comments:

Post a Comment