Monday, February 16, 2015

Reading Speed?

Ever wonder how fast you read?  I've been wondering how so many people read like 10 books in a month and I'm only reading about 5 a month.

First I took a test at readingsoft.com.
My results were 134 words per minute.

My comprehension was 64%

Then I took another test at myreadspeed.com
I got the same result:



This website actually sends free classic books at your reading speed and tells you how long it will take you to finish the book which was really cool.

If I read 60 minutes each day I would complete these in:

Jane Eyre 24 days
Great Expectations 24 days
Pride and Prejudice 16 days
Emma 21 days
Frankenstein 10 days
Dracula 21 days

I'm chose Frankenstein since it will only take me 10 days to complete it.  Now, I just wait for my 60 minute of reading to be emailed to me each day.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment