Saturday, May 17, 2014

Bout of Books 10.0 Day 5 Update


Updates

Friday

Number of pages I’ve read today: 256
Books I read from: 
Hidden (graphic Novel) (76 pages)
Everyday a Friday: How to Be Happier 7 Days a Week
 by Joel Osteen (audio) (100 pages)
Labor Day pg 16-96 (80 pages)
Books I completed: 2


**** - My Review:
Graphic novel told by a grandmother who tells the story of when she was little and how she survived the Holocaust in France to her grandchild.  It's written for little children to understand what happened during World War II.  
 by Joel Osteen

***** - My Review:
I have been listening to this in the car on audio. I really enjoyed this book. He certainly makes you think differently. If you need a pick me up I certainly recommend you listening or reading his book.

No comments:

Post a Comment