Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Bout of Books 10.0 Update Day 2 - Challenge Day 3


Updates

Tuesday

Number of pages I’ve read today: 76
Books I read from: Angelfall (20 pages) and All the Boys I loved Before (56 pages)
Didn't reach my goal because I had eye doctor appointments for the kids.

Challenge Day 3

Today’s challenge is Book Pairings hosted by My Overstuffed Shelves. ‘This’ made me think of ‘that’: Just think about the book you are reading now, or one you’ve read before, and tell me something you think goes with it and why.
As I read Angelfall I think of how angels can be also bad.  Sort of like there are good cops and bad cops.  Angels can also be bad and good.  Also thinking of God a lot more.  And each time she talks about her sister I think of the boy on Switched at Birth who is in the wheelchair.  It's a great fast paced book and really enjoying it so far.

TOTALS

Books Completed:
Pages total:  135

No comments:

Post a Comment