Sunday, May 24, 2015

BOOKING THROUGH SUMMER READING CHALLENGE KICKOFF MY GOAL


Today is the OFFICIAL kick off for the Booking Through Summer Reading Challenge!  It is ran from Memorial day to Labor Day.  How many books can you read this summer?  It's 15 weeks.  My goal is 3 books a week.  So I'm hoping to read 45 books this summer.  I already read 2 books a week so hoping without working I have more time to read.  GO ME!
If you haven’t already, make sure you stop by the event page here, and join. It’s the best place to keep up on all the giveaways, get the first peek at our special guest authors, and connect with other readers. Use #BookingIt on social media to let everyone know you are getting prizes just for reading!
So to start off what are you reading?   
OUT OF MY MIND by Sharon M Draper
This is what I am reading right now.  It's a middle grade book.  Reading level 4.3 about an 11 year old girl Melody who has a photographic memory but she can't walk or talk.  It's a very touching book where I already cried once while reading it.  

Happy Reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment