Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Adding to my 2016 Reading List


These are books that friends and family recommended that I read for 2016.  I left off at #26 in  my last blog post.  You can see all the books on the list here.

27.  Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers (Historical Fiction)



28. Flipped by Wendelin Van Draanen (middle grade)



29. One for the Money by Janet Evanovich (start of series) (mystery adult fiction)



30. Reckless Hearts by Sean Olin (2nd book in series) (YA Thriller)



31. Do not Disturb by A.R. Torre (2nd book in series) (adult erotica thriller)



32. Down the Rabbit Hole by Holly Madison (nonfiction)



33. Ordinary Grace by William Kent Kruger (Adult Historical Fiction)



34. Pope Joan by Donna Wool Folk Cross (Adult Historical Fiction)



35. The Help by Kathy Stockett (Adult Historical Fiction)


My list is now at 35.  Still taking requests.  Looking forward to a great 2016 reading year.

2 comments:

  1. I think you will like Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series. It's a fun read.

    ReplyDelete