Saturday, December 12, 2015

Challenges for 2016

It's time to set challenges for 2016

Here's one I found called Rock My TBR.  Use #RockMyTBR


It's a challenge to read stuff you already own.  I'm going to try to do this next year along with my 2016 Reading List Goal.  Of course, a lot of the books on my 2016 reading list will also qualify since I've collected some along the way.

You can sign up here.

MY GOAL

I just want to read two book each month that I already own.  Some could be from my 2016 Reading List.

THE BOOKS

2016 Reading List Goal.   Remember I'm a mood reader so I'm not going to choose my books quite yet except for the 2016 reading list goal which has 50 books listed.  Where I think I own 36 of those books so they will all count towards my goal.  The rest I will probably use the library.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another Challenge I found was Finishing the Series



Yup I am not a fan of series yet I tend to collect a lot of them.  My problem is that I love the first book and each additional book goes down a star.  I haven't read one series that I liked the entire thing.  

MY GOAL


My goal is Level 3 (Experienced) - to complete 3 to 6 series.

THE BOOKS

Now this is a hard one but here are the ones which I want to read soon.

City of Bones by Cassandra Clare (I plan to attempt to read this in January)  (book 1)
Do Not Disturb by A.R. Torre (book 2)
If you Dare by A.R. Torre (book 3)
Stand Off by Andrew Smith (book 2)
Reckless Hearts by Sean Olin (book 2)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another Challenge  Contemporary Romance #ContRom2016

 

MY GOAL

Since I read a lot of different genres I'm only going to set my goal to 
  • 1st Base: read 1 – 5 books  
I think that will be a doable number.

smaller spacer

THE BOOKS

I'm not going to pick out my books quite yet.

2 comments:

  1. I think I'm going to join in on Rock My TBR and Finishing the Series. The concepts were already something I was thinking about as a goal for the upcoming year, but didn't even think to look for groups! Thanks for letting me know =)

    ReplyDelete