Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Review: November 9 by Colleen Hoover #ContRom2016

November 9November 9 by Colleen Hoover
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 1/2 stars. I read this book very fast which is out of the ordinary for me since I have a very bad attention span but I wanted to read on. I love Colleen Hoover's writing style. I love that in every book I have read from her there is a plot twist I don't see coming. I may not agree with the plot twist but her books are unique and they keep me reading so it deserves a high rating. Not many authors can manage to do that. Dropped it down a star because some of the things in this book is not acceptable in real life. And this book did make me cry yup about 140 pages in I was in tears and had to put the book down. Colleen Hoover is one of my favorite authors and a must buy author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment