Friday, December 26, 2014

Books on Sale at Barnes & Noble I recommend

Barnes & Noble is having their clearance sale.  Here are some I recommend you pick up.  These books I have read and they were really good and they are really cheap right now.


Liane Moriarty is one of my favorite authors.  My favorite of hers is What Alice Forgot. 
Right  now this book is on sale for $2.99 Hard Cover 

My Review:

It was a great story. A little slow moving in the beginning and slow at the end as well. But I did continue to read and finished it.

Read: January 2014

Stars:  4 stars


This was the first and only book I have read by David Baldacci.  This book was one of my favorites for 2013.

Right now this book is on sale for $2.99 Hard Cover

My Review:

I loved this book. From the moment I picked it up from the library Friday night till now Monday I couldn't put the book down. I think this has been the fastest I have ever read a book as I'm a very slow reader.


Read: July 2013

Stars:  5 stars


This book was on my top list of 2013.  

Right now you can get it for $2.99 in paperback

My Review:

This was a quick read for me. I was a bit hesitant about reading it since the story takes place in a school with a gunman but I read it for a book club read. The chapters were really short and switched between five different characters in a 8 hour time frame. Since I have been involved in lockdown drills at school lots of questions came to my mind while reading this what would happen if a real lockdown should really happen? I didn't figure out who the intruder was it was until about a chapter before it was announced. It did keep me reading to the bitter end. I haven't read any of the authors other books but will be checking them out

Read: August 2013

Stars:  5 star

No comments:

Post a Comment