Thursday, December 25, 2014

January Goodreads Book Clubs

I belong to a few goodreads book clubs.  I don't get to read everything but it gives me a choice each month on what to read and I enjoy talking with others once I finish the book.

So far here are my choices for January 2015 SO FAR
Reading Adventures Book Club will start reading The False Prince on Thursday, January 01.
The False PrinceThe False Prince
by Jennifer A. Nielsen

  I OWN THIS

Crazy for Young Adult Books will start reading The Jewel on Thursday, January 01.
The JewelThe Jewel
by Amy Ewing

I OWN THIS

Reading Adventures Book Club will start reading The Name of the Wind on Thursday, January 01.
The Name of the WindThe Name of the Wind
by Patrick Rothfuss

I OWN THIS

Reading Adventures Book Club will start reading The Diviners on Thursday, January 01.
The DivinersThe Diviners
by Libba Bray

I OWN THIS

 Crazy for Young Adult Books will start reading Snow Like Ashes on Thursday, January 01.
Snow Like AshesSnow Like Ashes
by Sara Raasch


 The Book Was Better will start reading City of Bones on Thursday, January 01.
City of BonesCity of Bones
by Cassandra Clare

I OWN THIS

 ♥!The Young Adult Book Club!♥ will start reading Talon on Thursday, January 01.
TalonTalon
by Julie Kagawa

On my KINDLE

 The Book Was Better will start reading Paper Towns on Thursday, January 01.
Paper TownsPaper Towns
by John Green



 *Best Sellers* Book Club will start reading Revival on Thursday, January 01.
RevivalRevival
by Stephen King



 *Best Sellers* Book Club will start reading Iron Kissed on Thursday, January 01.
Iron KissedIron Kissed
by Patricia Briggs

OWN FIRST BOOK IN SERIES

 Obsessed With YA & NA will start reading The Lightning Thief on Thursday, January 01.
The Lightning ThiefThe Lightning Thief
by Rick Riordan

I OWN THIS


 ♥!The Young Adult Book Club!♥ will start reading I'll Give You the Sun on Thursday, January 01.
I'll Give You the SunI'll Give You the Sun
by Jandy Nelson

HAVE THIS OUT FROM LIBRARY NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment